Cleveland Row and Hampton Row
At one time there were three licensed premises in Hampton Row. The Queen Victoria was the first and the last, finally closing as a public house in 1964. The Cleveland Tavern, also known as The Lamb existed at number 9 between 1846 and 1860. In 1854 The Hampton Museum was also licensed to sell beer.